Just thought I would try to enter the next generation of technology, have a little fun and maybe keep in touch a bit better.
Mariann, Janine, Renee' and whoever else helped in any way, THANKS for a great family Christmas party! It was good to see everyone (including the newest one). Thanks to everyone who brought delicious food, treats, (huckleberry pie) and to everyone who dared to share their talents (way to honk your horn, Mitch!) Dad, thanks for the spuds (and the raspberry sticks). It was a great time!
By the way, how are our missionaries? Amanda has a few weeks left, and it has gone by in a hurry for everyone but her family, I'm sure. Did you families get to talk to your missionaries on Christmas day? How is Derek? It was a pleasure to have Jordan home for Christmas. He is back in Fort Bragg, NC and has another year and a half or so training with special forces. For some reason, this is the only picture I snapped at the Christmas party. Who's got the family shots? Let's post them here.
I have a feeling it will take me awhile to figure this stuff out, but everyone in the family should be able to add posts and comments and pictures as we go along.
The girls had their 18th birthday last Friday... what can I say? Kind of traumatic for the mamma. Evan is working hard every day, and I am busy as ever quilting. "A Christmas Carol" was sure a fun production and I loved it! Here are the Ghosts of Christmas Future, Present and Past (that's me).


Happy Snow Days to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment