Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rumors...........

Eric did leave this morning at 3am for Coast Guard Basic Training in Cape Maine, NJ for 9 weeks and I just got a phone message saying he had arrived in Philly safely. After basic he will have 5 days to get to his assigned location and then he plans to be on a cutter for 6months to a year and earn the right to pick his assignment location. He plans to finish his Graphic Design degree and become a Marine Science Technician when his schooling is all completed.
Yes, I am getting hitched......but don't plan on the normal wedding ceremony-Brian says as soon as he finds the right ring-he's getting married and I guess that means me too. We plan to have a party to celebrate in June and will let you know as soon as we have an exact date. Thanks to everyone for your positive support!
Sage started High School Rodeo last weekend and this year added goat tying to her talents along with Pole Bending and Barrel Racing. We have fun and get to spend time together. I'll provide pictures as we get them.
Don rode his Harley down to visit with Eric on Sunday and it was great to see him and his pictures of Alaska, eat dinner and visit. Thanks Don for making the trip!
Love to all-Janine

1 comment:

Deonn said...

Hey, Janine
CONGRATULATIONS to Brian for not letting you get away! Can't wait for the party. I am so happy for you.

Sage, you must be your mamma's daughter. Maybe you will be swinging by our local "Cow Palace" Equestrian center here in Heber City sometime soon with the High School rodeo finals - or are you on the Idaho circuit instead? at any rate, have fun rodeoing!

Great to hear about Eric, and we hope he has fun in basic training...Ü