Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Well.......

I'm not pregnant with twins. Regardless of my sisters' cursings! (Hopefully I don't end up eating my words.) However I did go to the doctor and there is only one little peanut with one heartbeat. I'm due the end of November.

Andrew bought his own semi and will be working for himself starting monday. He's been working on this for about a year to get everything set and ready to go. Our kids are excited to spend one on one time with Drew this summer in the truck too.

We will be at Lagoon this saturday for the girls' dance competition. If anyone would like to come, we have extra discount tickets for rides, admission and parking. Please let me know ASAP in case I need to get more tickets.

1 comment:

Deonn said...

Hey, Mariann, congratulations on all the new happenings in your life, and best wishes with the new venture! Do you know where Andrew's route will take him, yet?

Wish I could come see your little girls - I have South Pacific performances Thurs/Fri/Sat with a Relief Society something on Saturday morning in Salt Lake - that doesn't leave me any time for a trip to Lagoon, but have fun and don't freeze! Take lots of pictures and post them for us all to see!

Love ya, Deonn