Dear Family,
We've had a busy month of June with a wedding, Sage's birthday, moving, accepting an offer on our house and attending Eric's graduation from basic training in the US Coast Guard in Cape May, NJ and spending 2 days with him in New York and surrounding areas. And I haven't done very well at communicating with family members and I apologize about that. I will try to do better!! :)
We have a new address and phone number :
5139 Weston Canyon Rd, Weston Idaho 83286
house phone 208-747-3410, Janine's cell 435-994-6024 and Sage's 206-949-8359 and Eric's 646-753-0770. Our mail will be forwarded from the Lewiston address for the next six months as well.
Invitations for our dinner this Saturday are just being mailed today----but Everyone is invited to our dinner celebration this coming Saturday June 28th starting at 6:00pm at our house in Weston. If you need instructions of how to get there-let me know. Dinner will be BBQ pork sandwiches, dutch oven spuds, salads, drinks and cake. It is casual with games for the kids and other activities. You are welcome to bring a salad and your own brand of beverage if you like. We will have plenty to eat.
Our house in Lewiston is available for everyone/anyone to stay in if you want to stay over. It has my King bed and I will borrow a few air mattresses as well. And Weston is just 9 miles away.
*If you have a branding iron, please bring it and you can 'sign' our wedding frame.
I have pictures from our wedding and the trip East and will get them loaded soon.......
Love to all, Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment