Saturday, June 7, 2008


Wow how time flies! So hard to believe it's about the middle of June - already! Cache is growing like crazy, does NOT like "school" at all, is getting great at T-Ball, and here's a recent pic with buddy Max after swimming in their pool. I think he wore these goggles all day! He's practicing his whistling and getting good at it, loves his Hot Wheels bicycle, and surprises me with new songs or "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot tree" about every time we're in the car - which is often. I've started working again for the chiropractor I worked for about 10 months ago, am still at 2 different locations of Massage Envy depending on the day of the week, and my own client list is growing ... slowly but surely. Things are good!! We're in a great place here in Draper & have plenty of room; come visit!! We plan to camp a lot this summer, and sure hope to do so with many of YOU!

1 comment:

Deonn said...

Hi, T,
Great picture of your big boy!
Have a fun summer - hope to see you both soon!