Hi from Laura - recovering this week from a pretty good wreck. With 16 stitches in her forehead, ankle injuries and a pretty bruised up backside, the doctor told her she must be made of plastic because he didn't see anything broken! The CTscan on her ankle tomorrow will tell the truth. Her friend that was driving didn't fare as well - among other things, a collapsed lung and internal bleeding. Laura feels lucky that they didn't try to turn the corner going that speed - could have rolled the ATV with a much worse outcome. As it was, they both fell off before it catapulted over the edge. Here is the link to the YouTube video of the wrecking crew recovering the ATV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIVXIbfZ0A0
Here's wishing a speedy recovery!
2 comments:
Here's a note from Laura:
I just got a call and I do have a fracture in my foot. It is not displaced, and I don’t see the Dr. until Monday. I get to go and see our cousin Joseph Lijenquist, Dr. John’s son. I will be picking up a boot today from the community care, and absolutely non weight bearing.
Hang in there - yours is a desk job, right? What a crazy deal! How is your friend doing?
Post a Comment