
Jordan is making his way home. He was released on Oct 17 from training at Ft. Bragg, then spent a week's vacation in Florida. He called us from Georgia yesterday morning, made it to Nashville last night, and drove through 5 states today, including the rest of Tennessee, Kentucky (I had him stop in Paducah - the quilt mecca of the universe), Illinois, Missouri, and he is spending the night in a little Kansas town called Hays. That puts him 5 hours from Denver, with only another 7 to 8 hours from Denver to Heber. It has been fun following him on Mapquest as he drives. His plans are to enroll at the U of U, sign up with their ROTC program and start school in January. If his guard unit is not called up between now and January, he will just be in school for the duration of his military committment. Can't wait to have him home!
3 comments:
HOLY MOLY MUSCLES!!! Is that really him???
um no, Mari, it's Photoshopped, I'm sure. He posted that picture on his facebook.... we got a good laugh, I know he is as skinny as ever! He is in Steamboat Springs with only 4 hours and 53 minutes until he is home!!!
I was thinking...man they work them hard over there!!!
Post a Comment