Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Mud Monsters





Teresa and Cache came up to visit this weekend and the kids had a GREAT time playing in the mud!

3 comments:

Deonn said...

How adorable can you get? Keagan is just having his skin care treatment, right!

annette said...

Fun!!! Did Taylor make mud pies? That is what I remember doing at her age in front of grandma Hacking's house.

Drew and Mariann said...

Yes she did. Evan as girly as she is, she likes to get dirty as much as the boys.
I made mud pies at Grandma's house too and across the street in the Smith's ditch....I also remember Dad spaying us off with the ice cold hose and having to undress outside before we could go in to take a warm bath...and as much as I hated it, I did the same thing to my kids...Mean old Mom I am! :)