News from Weston.........
I played hookee from work last Wednesday during the Idaho State Fair and competed in the Open Barrel Race. I ended up placing 2nd in the 4D and taking home a check and happened to be the one running barrels when the Blackfoot newspaper came by. Here's my two minutes of fame! I am riding Sage's barrel horse, Bones. The very same horse that gave me a black eye and stitches 2 weeks ago. Top pic is Sage, Gabby and I in Ogden at a barrel race where her family came to watch us run last month. She is the best little (chunky) baby ever and was blessed and sealed to her family last weekend. Isn't the gospel amazing?!
I'm grateful for each member in our family and love each of you very much. Have a sunny, wonderful day! Love to all-Janine
2 comments:
Gabby is SO SO SO CUTE! What a DOLL!
That's awesome to see you barrel racing again! You go COWGIRL!!!
Hey, Janine - you are looking so good, especially the black eye... congratulations on placing in the open barrel racing. CASH for RIDING! Gotta love it!
Post a Comment