Kit is turning 16! AHHHHHH September 26th St. Anthony Sand Dunes Potluck BBQ Dinner at 6PM (Burgers & Hot dogs Provided) Everyone is invited! Bring your hot rods and sand toys.
Thanks for a great party, guys!! Great food, sunshine, sand, a little time in the lake.... Hope you had a great birthday, Kit!!
Chelsea loved her ride on Sed-So, Lauren got over her semi-freakage of folliwing grandpa on a four-wheeler ride over the dunes (he's braver than we are...), and I enjoyed all of it - even the runaway bareback ride on Little Joe plowing through the lake with Melinda hollering "don't squeeze!" and me screaming "I gotta hold on!" as I flew through the air on this all-too-sensitive horse that must be a barrel racer... didn't fall off, though. I ended up with a nice big purple bruise on my inner thigh to show for it, though I won't be taking any pictures...
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kit! We will not be able to make it to your party-but wish we could! Have fun-be careful and most of all Happy 16th!
janine brian sage
Thanks for a great party, guys!! Great food, sunshine, sand, a little time in the lake.... Hope you had a great birthday, Kit!!
Chelsea loved her ride on Sed-So, Lauren got over her semi-freakage of folliwing grandpa on a four-wheeler ride over the dunes (he's braver than we are...), and I enjoyed all of it - even the runaway bareback ride on Little Joe plowing through the lake with Melinda hollering "don't squeeze!" and me screaming "I gotta hold on!" as I flew through the air on this all-too-sensitive horse that must be a barrel racer... didn't fall off, though. I ended up with a nice big purple bruise on my inner thigh to show for it, though I won't be taking any pictures...
Post a Comment