Dad is doing great! People in the ward have been helping drive him to dialysis this last week and will continue to drive him next week also. I knew the doc had told him that he shouldn't drive for a little while. However, he has been to my house a couple of times in his pick-up and when I asked him about it, he said, "well, I don't have to tell them everything." Silly old guy. He has been very positive and seems to get along pretty well.
Ok, now about our hen party, Deonn mentioned that she had a condo reserved for the 26-27th (I think) of March up in Heber and we could go up there. And also I have heard Janine and Teresa talk about having it at Lava and staying there. Any final plans yet? Both sound good to me! But I do need some dates so I know what to plan for. It was fun to see everyone at our family party! Good job Nate/Tiff and Teresa! It turned out GREAT!!!
1 comment:
What a good lookin family we have! Love ya everyone!
Post a Comment