It's time for Cowboy Poetry Nov 1st - 7th right here in Heber City, and I am coordinating volunteers for the event. I have a few slots to fill within the next day or so, and if you family members are interested in giving a few hours in trade for access to some of the concerts (Suzy Bogess, Bar J Wranglers, Sons of the San Joaquin, etc, etc) then give me a call or email by Oct 29th. Here's a link to the website to see what's going on: http://www.hebercitycowboypoetry.com/index.php
![]() |
| Waddie Mitchell |
![]() |
| Riders in the Sky |
Somehow, I have lost track of Mom's book of her poetry collection. Will someone please email me a couple of her poems - the one about the ranch hand leaving his dirty socks in his pocket, and the one about Cook dipping horse biscuits in chocolate. Oh, and I do want the one about Jordan AWOL.
![]() |
| Michael Martin Murphy with the Bar J Wranglers singing at Cowboy Church |
Deonn




No comments:
Post a Comment