Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hen Party in Planning Stage

Just a reminder that since I totally ignored the Hen Party in 2007, we will plan on making it up in 2008. We will have 3 new chicks join us this year and if the party is after May, 4 new chicks! Happy 18th Birthday to Lauren, Chelsea and Nicole. (Wow-that went by fast) and Happy 18th to Kylie coming up in May. If you have an idea for our 2008 Hen Party please submit them to my email at buckaroojan@gmail.com. We want it to stay within our budgets and still have a grand time. I am thinking about a cabin in Island Park or Jackson Hole-something to the North.
Let me know. Janine

2 comments:

Deonn said...

Sounds great! But I hear of a little cabin down south that might be kind-of fun, too... (Auntie M?) Just let us know!

Drew and Mariann said...

A few of us have been thinking that maybe only having sisters and sister in laws attend the actual Hen Party might be better. Because the whole idea for the hen party was to bond with our sisters. I think we need that time to spend together with no responsibilities. How does everyone feel about that?