Sage's surgery went well and she is out of school until Thursday, then off to Denver with her FFA group to the Denver Stock Show. A girl her age from school rear-ended her little Civic the day before her tonsil surgery and she has handled it all very well. We are gearing up for High School rodeo to start and she may even be in Rexburg in late March for an early rodeo. Eric is still in Seattle working and plans to head south around the 20th of this month back to Flagstaff for the remainder of the winter season.
Dino, once you and Renee' have all your knowledge on old quilts, I have a project for you. Elsie's mother (or grandmother) made her a quilt and it is beautiful but needs some minor repairs. I have been asking around for someone willing to work on it-but most people don't dare. I would like to pass this on to Sage or Eric when the time comes so they have something from their great-great-great grandmothers. Let me know if you are willing.....
I also have Mother's crocheted beadspread that needs repaired if someone has the skills and is willing.
Have a fun trip in Seattle-there is lots to see and the antique stores down on the Wharf are my absolute fave! Be sure to hit Pike's Market and get a picture with the bronze Pig that is lifesize-
Hope everyone is healthy and happy,
Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment